Friday, March 25, 2011

Gotta start somehwere!

I'm not much of a writer, let alone a blogger!! But in the moment, I feel inspired by my fellow bloggers and of course my mother who LOVES reading my sister-in-law's blog. She is always telling us how she prints out each of Jennifer's blogs and keeps them in a book. She's excited about there being a record somewhere about us kids and our kids, etc., etc. Given... Jennifer has the adventures and mishaps of children to write about and all I have is me, but I gotta start somewhere, right!?!? And eventually I'll have those crazy kid stories to share, but until then, I might as well get in the habit of writing. So for now, you'll have to put up with hearing about the awesome (and sometimes awful!) Seattle weather, my constant struggle of trying to figure out where to live, my travels and finding the strength to train for a half marathon, which according to my iGoogle countdown is in 36 days, 14 hours and 9 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Which in truth may be more interesting than my life!!! I am so EXCITED about this!!! Especially if you leave us. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may need you to teach me how to do stuff on this site!

    ReplyDelete