I love my birthday! It's my favorite day. And I've been celebrating since the beginning of September....
I went to Utah for the first weekend... and got spoiled by Eric. :) He took me to the Salt Lake Running Company to buy some new running shoes. They had me run on the treadmill and everything to show the way I run. I picked the Saucony pair. We ran once over the weekend and even though it was hot and the run was uphill... the shoes felt great!
He also got me a cute running girl necklace and my new "Free Hank" t-shirt.
On Saturday, we hung out with the fam and I got to eat at Cafe Rio... love that place!
Saturday night was the Blink 182 concert (another birthday present) and I was pretty excited because I'd never seen them before. The concert was awesome!
On Sunday we had a BBQ with both of our families. Everyone brought food and everything was delicious!
 |
BBQ Burgers
|
 |
Aubrie & Chloe caught ants in a bottle
Friday was my actual birthday and Eric sent me flowers at work. I also got flowers from my coworkers and a delicious cake!
Don't mind the spelling... I ate it anyway! :)
Then my girls - Mirra, Ashley & Catherine - picked me up for my surprise birthday dinner. We went to The Pink Door. We sat out on the patio and had a wonderful view of the water. The weather was perfect and the food was amazing.
Then they took me to get frozen yogurt and we went to the park to see the entire city. It was a great night!
On Saturday, Catherine & I went to the Husky game with my coworkers. It was a gorgeous day in Seattle! Maybe a tad hot for sitting in the sun when there's not a pool next to me, but it was fun. And then Huskies beat Hawaii 40-32!
It's been a great two weeks of celebrating. This might be my best birthday so far! Perhaps turning 29 isn't so bad after all...
I have really wonderful family and friends. Thanks to everyone for celebrating with me and making me feel so loved! |
No comments:
Post a Comment