On Saturday we discovered the Granville Island Market:
| And I found this! |
And walked around the water....
Of course which included coffee.....
Then we walked around the Seawall
The views of this city are amazing....
I had found this place for dinner.... which had excellent vegetarian burritos!
On Sunday we ran around Stanley park and then had brunch at a place called Naam.
Then we drove to Lynn Canyon to walk across the suspension bridge. It looked longer and crazier in the pictures on the website... but it was still fun.
Then we hiked around... well, more liked walked... they weren't very serious hikes... but there were some pretty waterfalls...
Dustin decided he wanted to get in the water... in his shoes.
Then we went back to the park to watch the sunset
On Monday we went for another run along the waterfront and then stopped by a bookstore Dustin had found...
Which turned out to be my worst nightmare... It was so disorganized!!
It was a great weekend! It was fun to run there again - training for my first full marathon in the city where I ran my first half marathon. That city is beautiful!














This is fun to read. Guess what? Dustin and I have something in common. I used to get into all bodies of water I was around - so my Middle East trip when I was 20 was all about putting my toes (at least) in the water. In Cyprus we put half our bodies in the Mediterranean. In the Nile, I only put part of one toe because it was so nasty dirty. But I always did that. Even when I met David in St. Louis, I insisted we put our toes in. Great pictures honey!
ReplyDelete