Just a quick update to let you know the brussel sprouts were delicious! Turns out, I love them. I offered to share them with Mirra and she helped me make them. Alright.. she did most the work... and she did a great job!
On a different topic, tonight was my last run before the half marathon. Only had to do two miles and now I get two nice rest days. I think I ended this training a little better than the last time. I ran my three miles last night at an 8:11 minute/mile and my two tonight at 8:13. I don't expect to do that in the race, but it it's good for training.
When I'm reading these five years from now, I wonder if I'll look back and marvel at how slow I was... or how how fast I used to be. Hopefully, I only improve from here on out. But I am almost 30!
Alright... I better go pack... got to be at the airport at 5am!
No comments:
Post a Comment