Eric flew back to Seattle with me from California and Dad flew up on Tuesday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving together. We grilled steaks and salmon. They were accompanied by brussel sprouts, broccoli, caesar salad and fruit salad. Everything was really yummy. Then we had pumpkin bread and rice crispy treats for dessert (untraditional seemed to be our theme!) and watched "Elf" which I think is one of my favorite Christmas movies ever!
Eric & I made brunch on Friday and we tried to be festive by making pumpkin pancakes. They were... hearty. Eric attempted to make one giant pancake for Beermug... and it worked! He was able to flip it!
For Dad's birthday, I had gotten us tickets to the Apple Cup. We stayed in downtown Seattle for the weekend and ate at Purple on Friday - one of my favorites!
| Dressed in our purple |
It's been a great couple of weeks. I'm so happy to spend this time with all the great people in my life!
Now... only a few weeks until Christmas!!


No comments:
Post a Comment